Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: luxborealis on March 22, 2013, 05:50:27 pm

Title: Show coming up in Dundas, Ontario
Post by: luxborealis on March 22, 2013, 05:50:27 pm
If you're in the area, do drop by and have a look!

The Giant's Rib Discovery Centre is open weekends from 8:30am to 4pm.
Title: Re: Show coming up in Dundas, Ontario
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 22, 2013, 10:06:33 pm
Too far for me to walk, but I do wish I could be there.
Congratulations and good luck with the show.
Title: Re: Show coming up in Dundas, Ontario
Post by: wolfnowl on March 23, 2013, 01:26:20 am
A little far for me too... about 4300 km, give or take.  But I used to live down that way...  Good luck with the show!

Mike.
Title: Re: Show coming up in Dundas, Ontario
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2013, 12:57:37 pm
Good luck with the show, Terry. Looks as if my wife and I will be on our way back to Colorado on the 7th, and Ontario's a bit out of the way, but I wish we could detour for the show.
Title: Re: Show coming up in Dundas, Ontario
Post by: RobbieV on April 01, 2013, 10:47:19 am
I'll make it out there for sure!

I've enjoyed your work on here so it will be nice to see some of your prints.