Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: RSL on March 03, 2013, 09:20:50 am
-
Terrific shot, terrific presentation. Michael's current opening shot, "Around the Corner" is another winner. Bravo, Michael! Good seeing.
-
Terrific shot, terrific presentation. Michael's current opening shot, "Around the Corner" is another winner. Bravo, Michael! Good seeing.
Agreed, but just wait until someone suggests cropping out the top!
;-)
Rob C
-
If he were to crop out the top, I think he should also probably crop out the bottom. Then the rest could be converted to a nice monochrome gray. :(
-
Agreed, but just wait until someone suggests cropping out the top!
;-)
Rob C
Top? Middle!
Jeremy
-
There is too much of nothing in the middle... doesn't the photographer know about Content Aware Scaling in PS???
-
Still trying to understand intent, but definitely not empty in the universe squint...attached not a suggestion, just a study...
-
Seeing is obviously believing, the photo never lies!
;-)
Rob C
-
It always seemed to me that space evokes tension. The tension then is illustrative or expressive, relative and usually needs a part of some form it relates to. They together create a picture, meaning or something we like to look at for a reason we often don’t need to understand (we can discover).
So it seems that the world we perceive around us, which is happening in pictures for the more meaningful part, and regardless of the kind and time of that world, is packed with relations between the elements of form and space. That’s the one that is never empty.
Hynek
-
The photo has been replaced on the front page by another one.
How can we see the former front page photos? Is there an online gallery? Thanks
-
Seeing is obviously believing, the photo never lies!
;-)
Rob C
Really? Last year I was on a river bank taking 20 second exposures with a 10 stop ND filter. A sailboat passed by and I took two 20 second exposures one after another with the sailboat in the frame the whole time. When I looked at the images on my monitor the sailboat wasn't to be seen, not the slightest blur.
-
Really? Last year I was on a river bank taking 20 second exposures with a 10 stop ND filter. A sailboat passed by and I took two 20 second exposures one after another with the sailboat in the frame the whole time. When I looked at the images on my monitor the sailboat wasn't to be seen, not the slightest blur.
That's nothing to do with photography: that's everything to do with Highland Mist...
;-)
Rob C
-
Where do I get a Highland Mist filter? ;D