Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: AndrewKulin on March 02, 2013, 12:31:55 pm

Title: Paper/Print Settings Missing in Lightroom?
Post by: AndrewKulin on March 02, 2013, 12:31:55 pm
I seem to have lost my custom saved paper/print settings in Lightroom (4.3, Espon 3880).  Any ideas why it happened, where they could have gone, and where to look to recover them?

Thanks
Title: Re: Paper/Print Settings Missing in Lightroom?
Post by: MarkH2 on March 02, 2013, 12:43:03 pm
In Windows 7 mine are in C:\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Print Templates\User Templates.

Are you logged in as a different user than usual?

You may have to retrieve them from backup (assuming you backup your AppData).
Title: Re: Paper/Print Settings Missing in Lightroom?
Post by: Wayne Fox on March 02, 2013, 09:15:51 pm
Mac or windows?

LR presets or printer driver saved settings?
Title: Re: Paper/Print Settings Missing in Lightroom?
Post by: Rhossydd on March 03, 2013, 04:10:33 am
In Windows 7 mine are in C:\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Print Templates\User Templates.
Lightroom can save that data anywhere you want, so it might be in another location.

For me I keep everything in one simple directory away from the system drive. It makes back ups easier.

Title: Re: Paper/Print Settings Missing in Lightroom?
Post by: AndrewKulin on March 05, 2013, 08:02:41 am
Thanks all.

There is nothing on my computer as I built a new system late last year and I obviously did not transfer over everything I needed.  The files should be on the old PC as I still have it around (waiting for me to find the time to set it up for the kids).

Thanks