Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on February 28, 2013, 01:04:05 pm
-
Whenever birding in the tropical Andes region the mountain tanagers are always a highlight. This may not be my favourite of the bunch. But he is a beauty nonetheless.
Such a cool eye eh??
Hope you like this one.
Glenn
(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/589/hoodedmountaintanager01.jpg)
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/100 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Flash: On
ISO: 400
Lens: EF500mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x
-
We do.
-
We do.
I second the motion.
Tony Jay
-
Hi Glenn:
Please accept the following epithets on all your future postings and choose one or many as you wish (saves me from commenting each time). Awesome, outstanding, beautiful, extraordinary, amazing, Nice!, Woo Hoo etc. etc.
Praki.
-
Would love to see your favorite. If it's better than this one it must be out of this world great.
-
Would love to see your favorite. If it's better than this one it must be out of this world great.
Here are Glenn's best of 2011 if you are interested: http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/the%20best%20of%202011.html
-
Here are Glenn's best of 2011 if you are interested: http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/the%20best%20of%202011.html
And soon he'll probably come out with his best of 2012. I'm sort of dreading it, because it took me so much time to go through his 2011 set (and every minute of it was worth it).
-
Wonderful.
-
And soon he'll probably come out with his best of 2012. I'm sort of dreading it, because it took me so much time to go through his 2011 set (and every minute of it was worth it).
Best of 2012 - http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/the%20best%20of%202012.html
Cheers everyone!!! :)
-
Wow!!!!
Glenn, I am so glad I don't shoot birds and wildlife, because now having looked at your images and witnessed the outstanding quality of your work, I would probably feel inclined to go and drop off all my camera gear at the nearest trash recycling point and take up fishing or something instead.
Have I said wow?
WooooooW
Dave