Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: iblink on February 22, 2013, 12:59:04 pm

Title: lens cast removal?
Post by: iblink on February 22, 2013, 12:59:04 pm
Hello -

I occasionally have the "Italian flag" lens cast issue with one side magenta and the other green. Is there any way to remove this in Lightroom? There are good tools in Capture One but I would like to avoid it. Is there a tool in Photoshop? I could not find it there either.

Much thanks,

- M
Title: Re: lens cast removal?
Post by: herrstedt on February 22, 2013, 04:38:36 pm
Adobe makes a fine plug in called : Flat field plugin . it does the job
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroomplugins/

Herrstedt
Title: Re: lens cast removal?
Post by: iblink on February 23, 2013, 06:41:54 pm
I shall take a look. Much thanks for the pointer.

M