Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: KevinMcD on February 18, 2013, 01:01:02 pm

Title: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: KevinMcD on February 18, 2013, 01:01:02 pm
I finally upgraded to Photoshop CS6.  Now my Custom profiles are missing from the Print Settings / Loaded Paper setting in the print dialogue box.
I'm running Mac OS 10.8.2.  I imagine I have to copy profiles into a new folder.  Any help would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: ltphoto on February 18, 2013, 01:36:36 pm
Would love to see an answer to this as I am having the same issue. I have tried copying profiles to a couple of likely folders, but it does not seem to make a difference.
Title: Re: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: KevinMcD on February 18, 2013, 01:43:23 pm
I've tried copying folders as well.  I've even tried going back to CS5 to print from there and the same thing is happening.
Title: Re: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: Colorwave on February 18, 2013, 02:58:03 pm
Hmm.  I had no issue when I upgraded some time ago.  For me, my custom Z3100 profiles are in HD>Library>ColorSync>Profiles.  Can you verify your location?  If they are, a permissions repair might be worth trying as a first step.
Title: Re: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: KevinMcD on February 18, 2013, 03:17:19 pm
That is indeed where they are located.  Let me see about the permission repairs.
Title: Re: Z3100 Custom Profiles Missing
Post by: KevinMcD on February 18, 2013, 05:51:44 pm
I repaired the permissions using Disk Utility.  But still they do not appear.  I restarted the computer and nothing.  It is very odd.