Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: MichaelEzra on January 30, 2013, 02:18:33 pm
-
Could anyone confirm whether LR4 offers stabilization for video?
And if so, would that be the same Warp stabilizer as in After Effects?
Thanks!
-
No it doesn't.
-
LR is only for the most basic video features, in fact you get 10x more in a phone app.
-
LR is only for the most basic video features, in fact you get 10x more in a phone app.
You do get Adobe's robust color balancing and you can apply all the settings of the basic panel... that is way more than "basic" as far as editing the rendition of the output for tone, color, contrast, sharpness... - but no video or motion-related features at all as far as I'm aware.
-
LOL you obviously don't do video work ;)
-
What video formats does LR support?
Wayne
-
http://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/video-support-lightroom-4-3.html
-
Thank you.
-
LOL you obviously don't do video work ;)
No I don't :) - not denying that! My point was that there are specific imaging tasks with LR4 that I definitely can't do on my iPhone!
-
Thanks for the replies. I decided to go with Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite, it offers most tools that I need, including GPU-based real-time video stabilization.