Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on January 25, 2013, 02:16:15 am
-
Sarlat , France 1983
Kodachrome // 105 Nikkor // Softar 1 // precariously atop of a ladder ~ leaning on a barn ...
-
Gorgeous.
Jeremy
-
Thanks ... thought I would put a colour image up --- have very little.
-
Great shot!
Tony Jay
-
A lovely shot. Seems to capture the essence of summer very nicely indeed
-
Sarlat , France 1983
Kodachrome // 105 Nikkor // Softar 1 // precariously atop of a ladder ~ leaning on a barn ...
Nice shot; love the Dordogne. Did you get to see the Francis Annet shop?
Rob C
-
Nice shot; love the Dordogne. Did you get to see the Francis Annet shop?
Rob C
Really just drive/walk from spot to spot >> never really even duck in a shop ... working hours a day. I really like the Dordogne area .. I title it the District of AC ... everything town seems to end with AC ;D
-
Pictorial.
I like it.