Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Tony Jay on January 19, 2013, 04:29:40 am

Title: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: Tony Jay on January 19, 2013, 04:29:40 am
Just had a period of about 30 minutes where LuLa was inaccessable.
This has happened a few times around about the same time of day in the last few days.
I am not sure whether the site has been down for maintenance or there is some issue with my internet access and available bandwidth.
I am able to access other sites during this time.

I would welcome any info that would shed light on the issue.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: stamper on January 19, 2013, 04:40:28 am
This morning I couldn't log on for about 10 minutes. I am sure Michael will clear up the "mystery"? :)
Title: Re: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: Rob C on January 19, 2013, 04:51:39 am
I experienced the same thing; just back on now, twenty or so minutes later. I thought the world had ended.

Rob C
Title: Re: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: Tony Jay on January 19, 2013, 05:21:42 am
Just happended again - down for about 20 minutes.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: mguertin on January 19, 2013, 10:58:19 am
It looks like the hosting facility was messing around with their switching setup during that time, hopefully they are done doing this (they have done this a few times in the last couple of weeks around the same time of day).  Nothing in the server logs showed problems on our end so was likely just routing issues with them modifying their switching setup.
Title: Re: LuLa inaccessable
Post by: Tony Jay on January 19, 2013, 05:48:25 pm
It looks like the hosting facility was messing around with their switching setup during that time, hopefully they are done doing this (they have done this a few times in the last couple of weeks around the same time of day).  Nothing in the server logs showed problems on our end so was likely just routing issues with them modifying their switching setup.

Thanks Mark - that is reassuring.

Tony Jay