Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mdijb on December 21, 2012, 10:00:01 pm
-
I imported images and placed them into subfolders under one primary folder. Lr shows all the images in the primary folder with previews as well as the individual subfolders showing the same images and information. Are these duplicates--are they doubling the storage space?/ If these are duplicates, can I eliminate them to save storage space??
MDIJB
-
No, just the way it is.
Rich
-
...... Lr shows all the images in the primary folder with previews as well as the individual subfolders showing the same images and information. .....
In the library view, select
Library/show photos in subfolders
to toggle this Off and on as required
-
M,
I should have added, they aren't taking any more space, visible or not.
Rich
-
thanks for the explanation
MDIJB