Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Doug Peterson on December 06, 2012, 10:39:54 am
-
Sources say the next version of C1 will have support for the Fuji X Pro 1 and will include a (finally released by Canon) SDK that supports all the latest Canons in 10.7.5 and 10.8.x.
Who is excited to process some Fuji X Pro 1 files with a fully featured raw processor, and have those files look great?
Follow us on Facebook and you'll be the first to know when it's been released:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phase-One-Partner-Digital-Transitions/126184805164 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phase-One-Partner-Digital-Transitions/126184805164)
-
This is good news, thanks :)
-
Fuiji X-E1 will also be supported.
-Lionel
-
Doug,
That would be great news, but I will believe it when I see it. ;D
Alan
-
Link corrected.
-
Is this for the next update?
Thank you
-
So says the rumor mill. If you "like" our FB page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phase-One-Partner-Digital-Transitions/126184805164?ref=hl) you'll be the first to know.
-
Do I get free upgrades if I join facebook ? I dont use it generally
-
indeed a proper raw processor could get amazing stuff out of the x pro files.