Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on November 28, 2012, 01:00:09 am

Title: What morning may bring
Post by: mseawell on November 28, 2012, 01:00:09 am
From my travels in Rehweiler...what morning may bring.
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: geotzo on November 28, 2012, 04:52:01 am
Really nice one. Perhaps, a bit more light on the fence, or it might just be my screen.
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: francois on November 28, 2012, 05:40:59 am
Fantastic mood! The wires on the fence are just lit enough to lead the eyes to the background.
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: mseawell on November 28, 2012, 06:03:01 am
Cheers gents. I'm pleased you liked it.

Mark
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 28, 2012, 09:11:11 am
Very pleasant Mark...a room to wander in and breathe...
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: mseawell on November 28, 2012, 09:34:49 am
Thanks Patricia!  Normally I'm alone when I shoot but this particular morning my wife was with me (and Bailey our lab). It was such a surreal atmosphere. I have some pics of her on that road from that morning and she looks like a ghost.

Mark
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 28, 2012, 10:04:24 am
This one is quite ghostly, nice.
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 28, 2012, 10:16:41 am
Fantastic mood! The wires on the fence are just lit enough to lead the eyes to the background.
Terrific!
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 28, 2012, 10:36:09 am
Very,very nice!
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Justan on November 28, 2012, 11:13:45 am

I don’t like most B&W but this is gorgeous!

Mood, lighting, composition, all great.

The only change I’d make, were it mine, would be to remove what appears to be a stop light or sign or ?? on the upper right. The eye keeps coming back to it and it doesn’t deliver anything except distraction.

I’d also like to see this in color.
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: shaunw on November 28, 2012, 02:39:13 pm
Superb atmosphere here, I like the way your eye is drawn through the image from the path/fence lead in line to the lighter mist in the background, I only have one uber small nit pick, I think you've got too tight to the roof of the house...other than that I think it a cracking shot, very well done.

Shaun
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: James Clark on November 29, 2012, 03:00:51 pm
This is my favorite of your recent posts.  Nice work!
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: Tony Jay on November 29, 2012, 06:32:09 pm
I would like to add my voice to the chorus.
Congratulations.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: What morning may bring
Post by: mseawell on November 29, 2012, 06:50:03 pm
Thank you!