Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: larkis on November 26, 2012, 02:13:34 am

Title: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: larkis on November 26, 2012, 02:13:34 am
I missed most of the good shooting opportunities this season as far as the colours go, but here are a few shots I managed to get over the last few weekends. The linked images are a little bigger than the forum displays them.

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_1.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_2.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_3.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_4.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_5.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_6.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_7.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_8.jpg)

(http://blog.dominik.ca/wp-content/gallery/fall1/fall_9.jpg)
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: bill t. on November 26, 2012, 03:42:55 am
Very nice set!  Elegant across the board, and such lovely tonality.

Not sure whether or not I would have been able to resist the Hue/Saturation sliders, but you are better man for having done so.  Totally missed the Autumn colors this year, which of course were the best anyone around here could remember.
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: francois on November 26, 2012, 05:02:29 am
Those colors are wonderful. The minimal saturation is perfect for autumn landscapes.

Congratulations!
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: churly on November 26, 2012, 08:02:20 am
Agreed.  I really enjoy the gentle colors.
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: Justan on November 26, 2012, 10:10:48 am
^what they said^

Well done, Very nice!
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 28, 2012, 01:14:53 pm
I agree entirely. I find the penultimate one particularly appealing, though I'm not sure why.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Goodbye Autumn
Post by: James Clark on November 28, 2012, 01:23:28 pm
No. 2 is a standout for me.  Very painterly.