Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: ACH DIGITAL on November 15, 2012, 09:15:49 am
-
I had been willing to post landscapes and other personal images in this forum for a while. This is too an open invitation to post your own images of Landscape, Social Landscape and Urban spaces.
I first post it in the Critic Section but think is better here.
This is Elephant Rock in the Venezuelan Amazon.
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_007.jpg)
-
Unare Lagoon
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_003.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_010.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_004.jpg)
-
These are from my Urban Social Landscapes series:
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_013.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_014.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_022.jpg)
-
The first ones didn't impress me much, but I like your B&W work here.
Mike.
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_001.jpg)
-
The first ones didn't impress me much, but I like your B&W work here.
Mike.
Thanks Mike.
ACH
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Margarita0812_109.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/EmptyName_9.jpg)
-
These are from my Urban Social Landscapes series:
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_013.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_014.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_022.jpg)
These monochromes are great!
Thanks for sharing.
Pramote
-
You're welcome Pramote. Thanks for looking!
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_012.jpg)
-
Nice images Antonio, are those monochromes from La Asuncion, Margarita?
-
Yup... monochrome architecture seems to be your genre!
Mike.
-
Francisco, it is indeed La Asunción.
Mike , thanks for the reinforcement of my own thoughts. I haven't done much landscape photography lately, I'm concentrated on this new project, some time no so architecture but iconic details of my visions of Latin America.
Thanks for viewing. ACH
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_015.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_021.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Paisajes_023.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Paisajes_024.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Paisajes_025.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_009.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_024.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_002.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Paisajes_021.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Margarita0812_008.jpg)
-
Steel industry in the Orinoco River.
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/ACH_008.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/EmptyName_12.jpg)
-
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Margarita0812_006.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Margarita0812_007.jpg)
-
City of Maracaibo
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Paisajes_030.jpg)
-
Maracaibo Lake.
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/EmptyName_14.jpg)
-
Sinamaica Lagoon.
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Palafito-0.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Palafito-02.jpg)
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10120389/Palafito-03.jpg)