Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: AJMorris on November 08, 2012, 07:13:20 pm

Title: Adak island Panoram
Post by: AJMorris on November 08, 2012, 07:13:20 pm
I wish the sky had more to offer on this one but i thought id share it anyway. Mt Moffett on the left, a nice climb to the summit.
Title: Re: Adak island Panoram
Post by: Tony Jay on November 09, 2012, 01:30:03 am
This is still a lovely image.
I love the 'electric' blue of the lake.
All in all a real keeper.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Adak island Panoram
Post by: francois on November 09, 2012, 07:03:12 am
This an outstanding panorama! Bravo. I quite like the meandering stream that leads to the lake. The deep and saturated sky goes well along with the green grass.

Very nice, again!
Title: Re: Adak island Panoram
Post by: shaunw on November 09, 2012, 02:46:47 pm
Excellent pano...superb clarity light and super crisp colours...lovely shot very well done.