Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: David Eichler on October 27, 2012, 03:38:17 pm

Title: Grid for Distortion Correction Missing.
Post by: David Eichler on October 27, 2012, 03:38:17 pm
The grid that is supposed to appear when you mouse over the distortion correction controls just went missing. One moment it was there and the next it was not. I am not aware of any on/off control for this. I am puzzled.  LR4.2.
Title: Re: Grid for Distortion Correction Missing.
Post by: Richowens on October 27, 2012, 03:52:23 pm
Try hittting the "H" key. The "H" key hides and unhides all grids and guides.

Rich
Title: Re: Grid for Distortion Correction Missing.
Post by: David Eichler on October 27, 2012, 05:26:13 pm
Try hittting the "H" key. The "H" key hides and unhides all grids and guides.

Rich

Oh, thanks. I don't see the grid included in the keystrokes, and the only tables I can find say H is just for showing editing pins.