Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 13, 2012, 01:27:14 pm

Title: Networking
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 13, 2012, 01:27:14 pm
Keri, Goa (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2012/10/13/northern-exposure/)

(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/Goa-Keri-Fisherman.jpg)



Title: Re: Networking
Post by: francois on October 15, 2012, 08:45:41 am
Very nice and dynamic scene… The clouds help to keep my eyes on the fisherman.

Bravo
Title: Re: Networking
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 15, 2012, 12:23:53 pm
Very nice and dynamic scene… The clouds help to keep my eyes on the fisherman.

Bravo

Thank you, Francois.  I was lucky to get this shot.  Seconds later the rain came down heavily and I had to run for shelter with my exposed camera.
Title: Re: Networking
Post by: francois on October 16, 2012, 03:16:30 am
Thank you, Francois.  I was lucky to get this shot.  Seconds later the rain came down heavily and I had to run for shelter with my exposed camera.

You're welcome. With the training you got in Iceland for rain, I bet that you were quick to retreat in a dry spot!
 :)