Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 19, 2012, 05:37:54 am

Title: Dawn near Cabo Sardao, Southwest Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 19, 2012, 05:37:54 am
A few photos from an outing to this lovely area. There are a few spots that provide dramatic views of the sea and the coastline, but this time I also wanted to photograph the pre-dawn light.
Title: Re: Dawn near Cabo Sardao, Southwest Portugal
Post by: francois on September 19, 2012, 07:15:57 am
Photo #3 grabbed my attention. Although the colors are more pastel, I like the composition and the rocks… The sedond photo is also very nice with this wonderful sky. The sky in #1 is even better but I'm a bit bothered by the bright lights.

Good work!
Title: Re: Dawn near Cabo Sardao, Southwest Portugal
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 19, 2012, 10:04:18 am
A very nice set, Paulo.
I would echo Francois' comments.
Title: Re: Dawn near Cabo Sardao, Southwest Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 20, 2012, 04:18:25 am
Thanks for looking and commenting. Here is another one from the same outing.