Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on September 17, 2012, 11:29:04 am

Title: Many-colored Rush Tyrant (Peru)
Post by: Glenn Bartley on September 17, 2012, 11:29:04 am
These guys have got to be one of the coolest flycatchers in the New World. Just love em!

(http://imageshack.us/a/img831/5535/manycolouredrushtyrant0.jpg)

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/160 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Flash: On
ISO: 800
Lens: EF500mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x
Title: Re: Many-colored Rush Tyrant (Peru)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 18, 2012, 04:23:58 am
Beautiful colours on this one. I also like the composition, looking at the bird from the front. What I find a bit distracting is the background branch coming out behind its head.
Title: Re: Many-colored Rush Tyrant (Peru)
Post by: Lloyd Mayeda on September 18, 2012, 08:41:05 am
Quote
Beautiful colours on this one. I also like the composition, looking at the bird from the front.

+1  Another outstanding capture Glenn.  Thanks for sharing!
Title: Re: Many-colored Rush Tyrant (Peru)
Post by: Tony Jay on September 18, 2012, 09:32:32 am
Its a goody!

Well done Glenn

Regards

Tony Jay