Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on September 13, 2012, 11:05:25 am

Title: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: Glenn Bartley on September 13, 2012, 11:05:25 am
From the highlands of Central Peru...I bring you the Diademed Sandpiper Plover.

(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8238/diademedsandpiperplover.jpg)

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/800 sec
Aperture: 9
ISO: 320
Lens: EF500mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: Tony Jay on September 13, 2012, 07:00:52 pm
Another winner Glenn.
I look forward to your posts - the anticipation is almost as good as the viewing itself.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on September 14, 2012, 11:08:29 am
Another winner Glenn.
I look forward to your posts - the anticipation is almost as good as the viewing itself.

Regards

Tony Jay

Indeed! For a bird lover your photographs are exquisite; for a photographer, examples of excellence.
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: Glenn Bartley on September 17, 2012, 11:21:22 am
Thank you for the kind words guys!  ;D
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: francois on September 17, 2012, 12:48:39 pm
Thank you for the kind words guys!  ;D

You deserve them... I don't comment your images very often. I would need to improve the range my vocabulary!
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 18, 2012, 04:22:19 am
Wonderful.
Title: Re: Diademed Sandpiper Plover (Peru)
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 18, 2012, 06:56:09 am
I don't comment your images very often. I would need to improve the range my vocabulary!

Likewise, although I would simply use "gobsmacked" in most cases.