Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on September 13, 2012, 06:27:52 am

Title: Full Moon and Cloudy Sky at Cadillac Mountain
Post by: MTGFender on September 13, 2012, 06:27:52 am
Acadia National Park, ME
Nikon D800E with Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII.
Title: Re: Full Moon and Cloudy Sky at Cadillac Mountain
Post by: framah on September 13, 2012, 09:18:24 am
I think I can see my house!!! :D :D

Again, a really nice shot.

I seriously need to get out of the store more often.!
Title: Re: Full Moon and Cloudy Sky at Cadillac Mountain
Post by: francois on September 13, 2012, 11:00:02 am
Sumptuous vista!
Title: Re: Full Moon and Cloudy Sky at Cadillac Mountain
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 14, 2012, 04:24:52 am
Nice one.
Title: Re: Full Moon and Cloudy Sky at Cadillac Mountain
Post by: MTGFender on September 14, 2012, 02:09:51 pm
Thanks very much friends! Pramote