Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Kyle Kielinski on September 06, 2012, 09:42:02 am

Title: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: Kyle Kielinski on September 06, 2012, 09:42:02 am
New to posting images up for viewing and critique.  I thoroughly enjoy lurking in the LL forum - the absence of typical photo forum nonsense is so refreshing.  Captured this a few weeks back - hope you enjoy!

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8038/7943343344_c3620bc0a8.jpg)
Title: Re: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 06, 2012, 09:55:17 am
Very nice! Love the square and the composition is fitting. A lone tree and a curvy road... classic!
Title: Re: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 06, 2012, 12:28:29 pm
Nice one!
Title: Re: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 06, 2012, 01:44:58 pm
I like the crispy grass, among other things.
Title: Re: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: francois on September 06, 2012, 01:52:25 pm
+1… I like the contrast and the whole scene in general.
Title: Re: Red Oak Tree - Chester County, PA
Post by: Kyle Kielinski on September 06, 2012, 02:58:26 pm
Thanks, all!  I appreciate the responses.