Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: jljonathan on September 03, 2012, 04:09:56 pm

Title: Transfer or import publish services?
Post by: jljonathan on September 03, 2012, 04:09:56 pm
I had a number of publish services set up in LR4.1 (Picasa using JF plug in and more), and now I have a new computer and drives with LR4.1 newly installed (imported my catalog to all is there-except the set up publish services) any way to bring that into the new install so I don't have to do it manually?
Title: Re: Transfer or import publish services?
Post by: john beardsworth on September 03, 2012, 04:33:47 pm
The information is stored in the catalogue file (the lrcat file), so you would need to copy that lrcat from the old machine to the new one - not import it.

John
Title: Re: Transfer or import publish services?
Post by: jljonathan on September 03, 2012, 05:00:47 pm
Thank you John, that worked.