Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on August 30, 2012, 06:38:20 am
-
Rocky Mt. Nat'l Park
Cambo WRS AE; Rodensctock 40mm HR, IQ 180
-
An interesting, seemingly simple photo but with lots to look at. Perhaps a bit "central" for me as I don't feel as movement around the photograph.Perhaps if the main focal point (brightly-lit far hill) was more off-centre to the right. If you made another exposure from further to the right (to keep the S-curve of what appears to be grasses or dried moss).
Is there a technical reason way the hues drift towards green in the centre-left and the tones darken towards the left? I find it unbalances the photo. I realize the sun angle is low and may have contributed to both of these effects, but I think the photograph would benefit from "correcting" them.
-
I like it. The foreground is rich with details. I'm a bit bothered also but that weird hue shift. I thought that you stitched three shots but then saw that you used a tech camera.
-
Nicely done.
But are the clouds supposed to be angled, as opposed to horizontal?
-
Thanks friends for your comments. I really appreciate them.
3-stitch pictures were LCC correction.
I have no idea why there were hue shift. The Raw files were exported without adjustment to PS. Then only simple PS adjustment was done.
I just left the color the way it was.
Pramote