Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: DLpres on August 20, 2012, 01:58:16 pm
-
Got an i1Display Pro with dispcalGUI 1.0.9.0 on Mac OSX 10.6.8. I have 6 monitors (on 3 separate systems :-), all Dell U2410. Calibrating to Rec.709.
1. With certain probes and monitors, dispcal needs a wide gamut correction matrix. The U2410 is a wide gamut display, but with the i1DP do I need a correction matrix file?
2. What's the difference between Report on calibrated display device and Verify profile? Is it just a more through test? I get lower deltaE's with Report than with Verify.
3. Which chart do I for verification? verify.ti1?
4. After calibration & profiling, (almost) all the options in the menus are grayed out. To get a verification report I have to quit and relaunch dispcal. Any particular reason for that?
5. Whatever white point I set to, the level ends up 15-25cd/m^ below target. (If I set to 120cd/m^, I get ~96. 135cd/m^ gets me around 116.) Ambient light compensation is turned off.
All responses are appreciated, thanks!
-
There is an ArgyllCMS mailing list that will answer your questions better than I can do here.
[email protected]
--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst
Dinkla Grafische Techniek
Quad,piëzografie,giclée
www.pigment-print.com