Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: SteveZ on August 19, 2012, 05:52:25 pm

Title: ColorByte's ImagePrint - Discount Codes?
Post by: SteveZ on August 19, 2012, 05:52:25 pm
I'm thinking of buying Colorbyte's ImagePrint 9, does anyone know of any photography websites offering a discount code? Because it's so pricey, an extra 10% would be welcomed.
Title: Re: ColorByte's ImagePrint - Discount Codes?
Post by: neile on August 19, 2012, 09:04:36 pm
If you buy through JVH Technical (www.jvhtech.com, absolutely awesome guys to deal with) and mention my friend Ron's blog, I think you can save 10%. His review and the details are at http://www.ronmartblog.com/2010/10/review-colorbyte-imageprint-8.html.

Note that I don't get anything out of mentioning this, but I do believe Ron will get a small commission on the sale.

Neil
Title: Re: ColorByte's ImagePrint - Discount Codes?
Post by: SteveZ on August 20, 2012, 07:36:37 am
Many thanks, Neil, yes, I found that.