Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Tim Gray on August 18, 2012, 12:59:40 pm
-
This brought back fond memories of that trip. Here is a shot through the same berg towards the lenticular cloud, probably about 15 minutes later...
(http://www.timgrayphotography.com/galleries/20090131-antarctica/content/bin/images/large/20090117_8736_Fish_Island.jpg)
-
Wow! Neat!
-
Like that...great texture and detail the blue tones work really well, like your choice of comp....very good shot.
-
Buena imagen monocromática. El azul le da encanto. Enhorabuena y saludos.
-
Buena imagen monocromática. El azul le da encanto. Enhorabuena y saludos.
I see you write in Spanish only. When did the forum become multilingual? ???
-
Beautiful capture and presentation. +++
-
Peaceful, I really like the lightning!
-
Really nice. I like images that inspire actions in me, and this one really provokes me to try and look around the corner to see what's behind the formation. Lovely blues as well, and your top/bottom composition is well done to my eyes.
-
Stunning image, kind of Antarctic version of MV Tear Drop Arch... The blue tones and the ice texture are wonderful.
Bravo, Tim!