Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 16, 2012, 06:21:25 pm

Title: Random Shapes
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 16, 2012, 06:21:25 pm
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7132/7798122372_233368755f_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Random Shapes
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on August 16, 2012, 06:32:45 pm
Without wishing to spark the ire of the anti-croppers union, may I suggest the following version?

 :)
Title: Re: Random Shapes
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 16, 2012, 06:40:34 pm
Ahhh... what a month-long incessant raining can do to a man ;)
Title: Re: Random Shapes
Post by: francois on August 17, 2012, 05:22:56 am
Without wishing to spark the ire of the anti-croppers union, may I suggest the following version?

 :)

FWIW, I like the cropped-version. It's cleaner.
Title: Re: Random Shapes
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 17, 2012, 09:01:10 am
FWIW, I like the cropped-version. It's cleaner.
Me, too. Take that, Russ!
Title: Re: Random Shapes
Post by: marfa.tx on August 17, 2012, 09:17:42 am
but you missed the repeat...