Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on August 12, 2012, 11:02:48 pm

Title: Latest Work
Post by: DwayneOakes on August 12, 2012, 11:02:48 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s1/v55/p672793170-4.jpg)

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v52/p1013807203-4.jpg)

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s1/v55/p793616992-4.jpg)
Title: Re: Latest Work
Post by: Wim van Velzen on August 13, 2012, 09:39:04 am
Hi Dwayne,

Moody pictures, nice. The kind of soft focus works for me on the third picture; for the first two images I'd rather have a more normally sharp(ened) look. I like the curves of the water in # 2.
Title: Re: Latest Work
Post by: francois on August 13, 2012, 11:27:01 am
I love the green tunnel image and also find the second one very leasing with all the curves. I'm not so fond of the coloration of the first image.
Title: Re: Latest Work
Post by: DwayneOakes on August 14, 2012, 09:06:25 pm
Thank you very much for your honest views on this set !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes