Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on August 12, 2012, 12:27:01 pm

Title: Mount Evans After Rain
Post by: MTGFender on August 12, 2012, 12:27:01 pm
Mt. Evans, Idaho Springs

Nikon D800E with Nikon 70-200mm f 2.8 VRII

Thanks for viewing
Pramote
Title: Re: Mount Evans After Rain
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 12, 2012, 12:39:25 pm
Interesting composition. I do like the way the sunlight filters in ever so softly and not in your face. I think, well done!
Title: Re: Mount Evans After Rain
Post by: francois on August 12, 2012, 12:52:17 pm
Very nice. I like the combination of detailed foreground on the right and successive hazy ridges. The hidden sun is perfect and welcome to give that beautiful orange glow!

Well done
Title: Re: Mount Evans After Rain
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 13, 2012, 04:25:34 am
Very good light and "ambiance".