Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Hulyss on August 11, 2012, 06:10:38 pm

Title: SkyFire
Post by: Hulyss on August 11, 2012, 06:10:38 pm
Was roaming after diner and I seen that. Sometimes I decide to not capture the beauty of nature because I'm lazy  ;D but I was not so lazy this time :)
Title: Re: SkyFire
Post by: wolfnowl on August 12, 2012, 01:09:10 am
That's a great sky.  The image I'd be tempted to play with, but that's a great sky.

Mike.
Title: Re: SkyFire
Post by: francois on August 12, 2012, 06:26:59 am
Great and colorful sky with interesting cloud formations.
Good shot!
Title: Re: SkyFire
Post by: Hulyss on August 12, 2012, 11:21:45 am
Thank you guys :)

Me too, Wolfnowl, was tempted to play with this picture. I started, but, at the end, I found the result was not as I seen it so I just "Uped" the contrast.