Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: larkis on August 11, 2012, 03:52:44 pm

Title: Lightroom feature request
Post by: larkis on August 11, 2012, 03:52:44 pm
I know some people that are close to the Lightroom team frequent this forum so maybe it's a good place to request a feature. What I think would be useful to have is the ability to add visual annotations to the images and the ability to label the spot adjustments (sky adjustment, face dodge, tree sharpness, etc). When something has a lot of dodging and burning or simply brushes that control spot saturation, moire, sharpness, etc it's difficult to know which little circle to click on when there are more than 3 or 4. THis is especially useful when image has been worked on a few weeks prior. Being able to make visual notes to self on top of the image is useful if something comes to mind for the next next time I have time to work on the image.

(http://dominik.ca/forumposts/adjustment_labels.jpg)
Title: Re: Lightroom feature request
Post by: Keith Reeder on August 11, 2012, 04:13:51 pm
maybe it's a good place to request a feature.

Not as good as this: http://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom/lightroom_feature_requests?view=all
Title: Re: Lightroom feature request
Post by: Rhossydd on August 12, 2012, 03:43:25 am
Nice idea.
I wouldn't expect it to be implemented any time soon though. I think there are a lot more core functions to improve before icing the cake.