Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on August 08, 2012, 05:07:36 am

Title: A little evening show
Post by: Roberto Frieri on August 08, 2012, 05:07:36 am
M8 + Summarit 2.5/50 at f/2.5
ISO 1250
1/30sec
1/16sec
1/11sec
Hand-held camera

Any thoughts or comments on blurr and noise?
Thank you.
Title: Re: A little evening show
Post by: francois on August 08, 2012, 05:59:36 am
I like them! I haven't seen much noise. There's enough blur to separate the "artists" and the background. More blur would probably render the background more abstract…
I'd leave them as they are now…
Title: Re: A little evening show
Post by: Roberto Frieri on August 09, 2012, 10:50:17 am
...I haven't seen much noise. There's enough blur to separate the "artists" and the background. More blur would probably render the background more abstract…I'd leave them as they are now…
Ok, thank you Francois.
Maybe they would be much stronger with some sharpening...
Title: Re: A little evening show
Post by: francois on August 09, 2012, 11:21:53 am
Ok, thank you Francois.
Maybe they would be much stronger with some sharpening...


Roberto,
You might want to dodge and burn your "artists" and possibly also do some creative sharpening to see whether you can give more impact to your images.

That said, I like them as they are but it's always interesting to try some variations.