Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: kenben on August 07, 2012, 09:59:14 am

Title: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: kenben on August 07, 2012, 09:59:14 am
Where may I find the best place to order prints or canvas in Toronto

Thanks Ken
Title: Re: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: Mark D Segal on August 07, 2012, 10:18:22 am
http://www.44wide.com/ (http://www.44wide.com/)
Title: Re: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: fetish on August 07, 2012, 12:06:21 pm
http://www.torontoimageworks.com/ Burtynsky's own baby, cant go wrong with that. ;)
Title: Re: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: mpost on August 09, 2012, 07:31:58 pm
I would also recommend Print Partner  He not only does canvas printing, acrylic printing but also does Fine Art photo paper.  Check him out at www.printpartner.ca
Title: Re: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: kenben on August 09, 2012, 09:01:21 pm
Thanks everyone.I had PrintPartner owned by Andrew Collett do the print for me.
Title: Re: Print Shops Toronto
Post by: Luca Ragogna on August 10, 2012, 09:27:18 pm
I do canvas prints from my company PicFoundry - www.picfoundry.com