Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Paul Adcock on August 05, 2012, 03:45:19 pm

Title: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: Paul Adcock on August 05, 2012, 03:45:19 pm
Having fun with my "new" Bronica etrsi.   :)

Thanks for looking.
Title: Re: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: RSL on August 05, 2012, 06:08:03 pm
Good shooting, Paul. The ambiguity of street translated into landscape.
Title: Re: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: WalterEG on August 05, 2012, 07:08:57 pm
I like this a lot.  It would seem that the joys and potential of the waist-level viewfinder might be opening up to you.

Title: Re: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: jule on August 05, 2012, 10:16:58 pm
I like this one  alot Paul... it is kind of fun. I like the unusual nature of the narrative as well as the simplicity of structure. I feel like I want to walk along the boards ....climb through the hole and play.

Julie
Title: Re: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: francois on August 06, 2012, 07:33:11 am
I like it too, it's intriguing.
Title: Re: Island Road, Walton Backwaters, Essex.
Post by: Paul Adcock on August 06, 2012, 09:00:06 am
Many thanks for the kind words - much appreciated.   :)