Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: One Frame at a Time on August 05, 2012, 03:27:22 pm

Title: I'm having such a party!
Post by: One Frame at a Time on August 05, 2012, 03:27:22 pm
For anyone that started with wet process (B&W only in my case), the tools we have today are sooo amazing. Its not often we get to communicate with the people that make the software we use.  Amazingly, on this forum we do.

 I have gotten several nice replies to my questions from the very people that help make our digital darkrooms a reality.  Wanted to say THANK YOU.   Fantastic to have an afforadable, full color darkroom at my disposal, day or night, 24/7.   A dream come true!! ;D
Title: Re: I'm having such a party!
Post by: eliedinur on August 05, 2012, 06:20:35 pm
Yep, hog heaven.
Title: Re: I'm having such a party!
Post by: Rand47 on August 05, 2012, 06:24:05 pm
Thanks for starting this thread. My thoughts exactly.

Thanks to all those who provide such knowledge and insight.  It is like being blessed to be studying under true masters.
Title: Re: I'm having such a party!
Post by: Keith Reeder on August 09, 2012, 03:17:17 pm
An excellent attitude, and a very important sentiment.
Title: Re: I'm having such a party!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 09, 2012, 07:28:55 pm
Add my humble thanks for all this, too.

I started going over to the Digital Dark Side after 40+ years in the BW darkroom. The transition was quite painful, at first. "Color management? What's that?"
But Jeff and Michael and Eric Chan and so many other contributers here on LuLa have made it so much fun.

Thank you all!

Eric M.
Title: Re: I'm having such a party!
Post by: Rory on August 10, 2012, 11:52:54 am
Not only am I appreciative of the existing tools, but to be able to communicate with some of the engineer/architects is really cool.  It brings a human element and an understanding we all want to make the tools better.