Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: sbay on August 05, 2012, 02:13:24 pm

Title: HP pro satin 18" rolls?
Post by: sbay on August 05, 2012, 02:13:24 pm
Does anybody know where to get 18" rolls of professional satin? I only seem to be able to find the instant-dry version in 18" size. If it doesn't exist, is there a close 3rd party paper that would be similar?

Thanks,
Stephen
Title: Re: HP pro satin 18" rolls?
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on August 05, 2012, 03:34:09 pm
A 36" roll sawn in two halves? Wrap the roll tightly with more paper and use a fine bandsaw to make the cut

BTW, the Pro Satin paper shows a paper white shift in time. See the Aardenburg Imaging test.


Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

340+ paper white spectral plots:
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
update july 2012: Moab changes, paper sorting by name
Title: Re: HP pro satin 18" rolls?
Post by: sbay on August 06, 2012, 10:48:46 pm
Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll have to start looking for alternative papers.