Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jammiefreerider on August 01, 2012, 10:49:47 am
-
I have just invested in a HP Z2100 and I love it. Fantastic printer. Theres just one major thing thats bugging me...
The gap at the start and between prints. Is there a way to cut it down without having to make a giant photoshop file? I was using Quark to print multiple images the right size. Thanks
-
On my Z3200 there is an option to remove extra paper on the front and end of the print job. It's in the printer driver somewhere...
-
note there is a new driver from the hp homepage dated july 31 2012, the old one from apple does not work well (it is called 4.4.3, the one that is a cups driver and does not work well)
-
Thanks Ill have a look for that and let you know if that helps.