Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 31, 2012, 12:56:07 pm

Title: Nothing real special
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 31, 2012, 12:56:07 pm
but after 34 days in a row of this stuff, there's not much else to shoot until I can get my studio up and running again (remodeling).

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8004/7684402816_65a4bf11a2_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Nothing real special
Post by: luxborealis on August 02, 2012, 02:35:34 pm
You could send a little of that wet stuff our way - to Southern Ontario. Everything is quite brown and a bit wilted-looking.  ;D
Title: Re: Nothing real special
Post by: MTGFender on August 04, 2012, 01:21:33 pm
I love the texture. I guess it was raining.
Title: Re: Nothing real special
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 04, 2012, 05:32:06 pm
rain would be a nice word..monsoon is closer to the truth.