Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: marcmccalmont on July 30, 2012, 12:13:00 pm
-
Bought a used Canon ipf 9001 and the jobs get stuck on the hard drive in standby? can't get them to print! frustrating
I'm familiar with the ipf 5000. I've tried the print plug in and printing directly from photoshop no difference. I reset all print settings and all old jobs.
Thanks for your help
Marc
-
Not sure if you have tried this yet but in the Menu on the printer you can go to System Setup and Erase HDData. This may help. We have the Canon ipf9000 and have not had problems with it getting stuck in standby mode but have had problems with sending too large of files and the printer pausing half way through printing.
Best,
Patrick Allen
www.PatrickAllenPhotography.com (http://www.PatrickAllenPhotography.com)
www.KenAllenStudios.com (http://www.KenAllenStudios.com)
-
Erased all the data, reset all the defaults, updated the firmware, driver and print plug in, same problem printing then terminating then Garo 1224 error message?
frustrating! win 7 64 bit
Marc
-
The printer still just terminates the job
updated drivers and firmware???????????????
Marc
-
Well its obviously a communication error of some kind. Canon support has been pretty decent in the past, I would give them a call.
Best,
Patrick Allen