Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on July 28, 2012, 04:05:45 am

Title: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: MTGFender on July 28, 2012, 04:05:45 am
Portland, Maine

Nikon D800E; Zeiss 18mm f/3.5; Lee 0.6 GND

Greeting from Denver,
Pramote
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: framah on July 28, 2012, 09:27:10 am
No doubt about it... I need to get out of the store more often!!

Maybe in a month or so, I'll take a week off and just drive around and do some shooting up here, too!
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: MTGFender on July 28, 2012, 10:06:41 am
I would absolutely do it if I were you. I am jealous of you!
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: Tony Jay on July 29, 2012, 05:36:05 am
Wonderful image.

Full of atmosphere and dynamism.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: Justan on July 29, 2012, 10:25:34 am
That images steps into the world of art.

I take it you are enjoying the new camera....
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: rwolson on July 29, 2012, 11:56:26 am
Great lighting from the cloudy sky.

What time did the guards lock the front gate?  Anyway to stay in "after" hours?

Thanks,
Rich
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: dgberg on July 29, 2012, 12:59:33 pm
Full frame with a wide Zeiss.
Love it!
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: canon3 on July 29, 2012, 08:06:32 pm
wow i loved that picture.....the sky, the cloud, the sea everything in it.... it is a perfect shoot
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: MTGFender on July 29, 2012, 10:08:11 pm
Thanks very much friends for your kind words!
Rich..This was the last shot before for I was asked to leave. The gate was closed at "sunset".
Pramote
Title: Re: Portland Lighthouse at Sunset
Post by: rwolson on July 31, 2012, 07:49:05 pm
Thanks,  Pramote