Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 25, 2012, 06:24:14 pm
-
You can see it on several Calumet's sites:
www.calumetphoto.com
http://500px.com/calumetphoto
http://www.facebook.com/calumetphotographic
And here is the original:
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2426/3590420784_d5bd30834a.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/3590420784/)
Chicago Glow (http://www.flickr.com/photos/slobodan_blagojevic/3590420784/) by Slobodan Blagojevic (http://www.flickr.com/people/slobodan_blagojevic/), on Flickr
-
Nice. Every summer for the last 14 years I have lived for two months about 1/2 a block from that shot location (on Michigan Ave.). Never seen that juicy light...wink,wink.
-
Many congrats, Slobodan. It's a fine shot and deserves the honor. Bravo!
-
... Never seen that juicy light...wink,wink.
It's all in the mind's eye ;)
-
Nice Slobodan.
As already mentioned the wonderful light makes the image.
I think it is the reflection of light off the buildings on the left that light up the shadowed building on the right, not to mention the effect on the water.
Lovely work and well seen.
Regards
Tony Jay
-
Congratulations! Great shot.
-
Good! It deserves the attention. It's a lovely, personalized treatment of Chicago!
-
Great shot - better photoshop ;)
-
Nice work Slobodan. You should be able to sell at least one 40 x 53 to each office with a window visible in this shot. Start ringing those doorbells.
-
It is a lovely image and I think I've seen it here before...?
However, bill t has a really good idea there: it seems absolutely like something that'll fly. You certainly could do worse than make a couple of big prints and try it out - some of those offices must still have pots of gold stashed away: look at the light coming out of the buildings! Get there before the tax-man does!
Rob C
-
Whooohooo!
-
As someone who has specialized in Architectural photography for the last 25-30 years, all I can say is WOW. Very nicely done.