Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on July 24, 2012, 08:33:35 pm

Title: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: MTGFender on July 24, 2012, 08:33:35 pm
Nikon D800E and Nikon 24mm f/1.4 G-ED AFS
Cheers,
Pramote
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: Tony Jay on July 24, 2012, 09:05:03 pm
Nice!
Beautiful house that is full of character.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: louoates on July 24, 2012, 09:47:38 pm
Beautiful and unusual composition. Wonderful depiction of the place.
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: James Clark on July 24, 2012, 11:20:30 pm
Absolutely love it!  I must have seen fences used was leading lines about 5 million times (and that's just in my own shots  ;D).  Don't know if I've ever seen them used to frame something like this.  Really nicely seen!
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: francois on July 25, 2012, 03:04:46 am
Well done. I like the framing/composition a lot. The fence is perfect as foreground, brilliant. The only thing I would do is lighten up the top of the roof (with the vane) to match the luminosity of the other roofs.
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 25, 2012, 04:16:29 am
Very nice. I like the way the fence mirrors the geometry of the roof.
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: Walt Roycraft on July 25, 2012, 07:01:57 pm
Not crazy about the fence in the foreground. Maybe there is to much of it, but it's definitely to bright. I would at least tone the fence down, lighten the house and also PS the people out.
Title: Re: Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, MA
Post by: MTGFender on July 29, 2012, 10:11:22 pm
Thanks friends for your positive encouragement and criticism.