Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mdijb on July 23, 2012, 07:45:43 pm

Title: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: mdijb on July 23, 2012, 07:45:43 pm
I make edits to one image with LR$-> Synch these changes to others in the series and highlight them-> EDIT IN-> merge to PANO in CS5

The Pano is created but the merge was done on the original raw images-- not the edited and improved images

This does seem right--am I missing a step??

MDIJB
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: Kirk Gittings on July 23, 2012, 07:47:34 pm
Exactly what I do and it works fine.......?
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: bill t. on July 23, 2012, 08:40:42 pm
Works for me too.  I have never messed with "Sync these changes..." maybe that's the trouble.
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: Kirk Gittings on July 23, 2012, 08:45:46 pm
No, I routinely do say a color balance correction on one (say an architectural interior) and then do a global sync on the rest-no problem.

I would suggest dumping your preferences file in PS. It may have become corrupted.
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: Schewe on July 23, 2012, 10:11:48 pm
The Pano is created but the merge was done on the original raw images-- not the edited and improved images

Do you have Camera Raw 6.7 loaded? If not, the odds are at some point to clicked on the option Open Anyway instead of render using Lightroom and then clicked on the option to not show again. Go to your Lightroom general prefs and click on the option to reset all warnings. Then render using Lightroom or download the ACR 6.7 update so it can render the settings correctly...
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: mdijb on July 23, 2012, 11:46:17 pm
I have tried to install ACR 6.7 several times and every time it has failed to install. The message is to try again later and I have done so without success.

ANy suggestions

MDIJB



Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: Schewe on July 23, 2012, 11:48:34 pm
ANy suggestions

The fact you can't get the ACR update indicates a problem....the best "fix" is an un-install and reinstall then update to the most recent (6.7) ACR version...
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: mdijb on July 24, 2012, 12:35:39 pm
What should i uninstall--CS5 or LR4 or ACR??  How can I uninstall just ACR?
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: Schewe on July 24, 2012, 12:45:06 pm
Photoshop CS5....if the auto update won't download the update nor install it, something is wrong with Photoshop.
Title: Re: LR4 to Pano Merge in CS5
Post by: mdijb on July 24, 2012, 02:12:37 pm
How can I avoid reinstalling all my filters, action, presets, Scripts  etc when reinstalling CS5?

MDIJB