Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Kevin Sink on July 16, 2012, 10:37:14 am

Title: LR4 & LCC Profiles
Post by: Kevin Sink on July 16, 2012, 10:37:14 am
I use both Capture One and LR4 to process images from my ARCA Swiss Rm3di tech camera.  Stitching images captured from a series of shift movements on the ARCA results in the necessity to use LCC profiles in Capture One.  While each program has pros & cons, the new highlight recovery in LR4 is truly remarkable.  I would like to be able to generate LCC's directly from LR4 instead of having to use Capture One to make LCC's, then export them as tiffs and then open them up in LR4 - a cumbersome and time consuming workflow.
Does anyone know when and if LR4 will introduce LCC profile capability?
Title: Re: LR4 & LCC Profiles
Post by: madmanchan on July 16, 2012, 07:52:51 pm
Thanks Kevin; I'm aware of the request but don't have anything further to share at this time.

Eric