Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mattymatt on July 12, 2012, 03:31:02 pm

Title: Landscape Photography Contest Ends Tomorrow. X10 and goodies.
Post by: mattymatt on July 12, 2012, 03:31:02 pm
Hello All,
I hope it is ok to post a link to a photography contest my company is hosting.  I searched LL site for a bit and didn't see anything that would make me think it is not ok to post.  We are giving away an x-10 and a bunch of other goodies.  It ends tomorrow.  I have attached a link.

http://www.aetherapparel.com/blog/2012/06/12/aether-summer-photo-contest/
Title: Re: Landscape Photography Contest Ends Tomorrow. X10 and goodies.
Post by: degrub on July 12, 2012, 04:16:36 pm
might be better to contract with one of the photographers.
Title: Re: Landscape Photography Contest Ends Tomorrow. X10 and goodies.
Post by: mattymatt on July 12, 2012, 04:51:24 pm
We license all the photography on our site direct from photographers.  We just thought this was a cool way to try and reward all the submissions our company receives. 
Title: Re: Landscape Photography Contest Ends Tomorrow. X10 and goodies.
Post by: lfeagan on July 12, 2012, 06:02:08 pm
Nice.