Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: shaunw on July 11, 2012, 03:53:22 pm
-
Another from my recent Northumberland trip...wdyt?
(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8021/7536630208_a52d23277f_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/skwalby/7536630208/)
The Cloud Catcher (http://www.flickr.com/photos/skwalby/7536630208/) by Shaunwalby Photography (http://www.flickr.com/people/skwalby/), on Flickr
-
i like it. i would flip it though to have the sun on the right.
Frank
-
Nicely done. Wouldn't change a thing.
Mike.
-
Beautiful!
-
The castle is too small. :)
Otherwise very, very nice.
-
Another from my recent Northumberland trip...wdyt?
Very beautiful. Since, as I see it, it's so much about symmetry in the reflection, I might crop a little of the blackness from the bottom. Or add a little sky at the top (the uppermost cloud is a little close to the edge).
Jeremy
-
It works for me, the light is very good, and the reflection very clear and interesting. One option could be cropping the entire right-hand size of the photo, to emphasize the left-hand side?
-
I love it! Maybe a slight bit more contrast and saturation.
Thanks for sharing
-
Thanks for the feedback guys degrub Mike Francois Scott Jeremy Paulo & Walter....thoughts /comments appreciated
Shaun