Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: chris Johnston on July 10, 2012, 05:25:06 am

Title: dual monitor view issue with LR4
Post by: chris Johnston on July 10, 2012, 05:25:06 am
Ok, I couldn't search for this topic because I actually am uncertain how to frame the question. I've done something to change a setting in LR4 and cant for the life of me figure out what. When I click on an image in the library in either grid or zoom it also comes up on my second monitor. I use that monitor for other things while working on images and I need to deactivate the setting.  If someone would be good enough to send me the instructions for doing so I would be very grateful.

Chris in Omaruru
Title: Re: dual monitor view issue with LR4
Post by: Tony Jay on July 10, 2012, 05:44:35 am
Welcome to LuLa Chris.

We're not talking about Omaruru in northern Namibia are we?

Anyway with regard to your issue try going to Window >Secondary display > with various options to select or deselect.

Hopefully this fixes your issue.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: dual monitor view issue with LR4
Post by: PhotoEcosse on July 10, 2012, 07:07:47 am
or just click on the wee "2" icon in the lower left corner of your main screen.
Title: Re: dual monitor view issue with LR4
Post by: chris Johnston on July 10, 2012, 09:08:36 am
got it, many thanks