Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on July 09, 2012, 11:52:23 am

Title: Sabine's Gull
Post by: Glenn Bartley on July 09, 2012, 11:52:23 am
I always love seeing this species out around the ice. I actually didnt get any good looks at them last year in Churchill so it was nice to find this guy this year.

All the best!

Glenn

(http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4254/sgull09.jpg)

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/1250 sec
Aperture: 8
ISO: 200
Lens: EF500mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x
Title: Re: Sabine's Gull
Post by: Tony Jay on July 09, 2012, 04:22:10 pm
Another beautiful study.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Sabine's Gull
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 09, 2012, 05:21:58 pm
Another beautiful study.


+1.

I'm curious roughly how big your Life List is, Glenn. Have you rolled over at 100,000 yet?

I really enjoy your posts here.

Eric
Title: Re: Sabine's Gull
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 10, 2012, 04:09:39 am
Very nice.
Title: Re: Sabine's Gull
Post by: francois on July 10, 2012, 06:56:05 am
Love the soft hues!

Well done, again.
Title: Re: Sabine's Gull
Post by: shaunw on July 10, 2012, 03:10:46 pm
Lovely image, love the Dof/Bokeh the 500/f4 has given looks to be pin sharp around the eye....lovely.