Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: michswiss on July 08, 2012, 09:03:55 pm

Title: Pudong Airport
Post by: michswiss on July 08, 2012, 09:03:55 pm
(http://www.michswiss.com/Work-in-progress/Work-in-Progress-2010/i-QM4wMf3/0/XL/DSC1298-XL.jpg) (http://www.michswiss.com/Work-in-progress/Work-in-Progress-2010/i-QM4wMf3/0/X2/DSC1298-X2.jpg)

This is likely to become a part of a Transport series I'm pulling together from my back catalogue.  I'll post more over time.  (Don't worry, more people stuff coming as well)
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: degrub on July 08, 2012, 09:26:54 pm
Shot on takeoff ? i do like the way the different geometries and symmetries worked out.
You captured the awful air very well. If it isn't the smog coming from the western areas, it's the afternoon cooking fires in the region.....
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: BernardLanguillier on July 09, 2012, 12:35:20 am
Nice idea, interesting project!

I was in Pudong a few months back, impressive airport. Here is a quick one captured in the terminal.

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7215/6978360882_d0c39c7fab_o.jpg)

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on July 09, 2012, 08:45:23 am
Nice idea, interesting project!

I was in Pudong a few months back, impressive airport. Here is a quick one captured in the terminal.

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7215/6978360882_d0c39c7fab_o.jpg)

Cheers,
Bernard

Bernard that is a really great shot - although I might be tempted (meaning I defintely would) to clone out those hanging speakers/lights or whatever they are in the middle of the shot, to make it a really squeaky clean composition.

nice one  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: PeterAit on July 09, 2012, 08:55:53 am
Interesting - but I can't help wishing the plane in the lower left corner was not cut off.
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: RSL on July 09, 2012, 11:10:58 am
Jennifer, Get back on the ground and back at the people stuff.
Title: Re: Pudong Airport
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 09, 2012, 02:32:16 pm
Jennifer, Get back on the ground and back at the people stuff.
+2.    ;)